Modern glass and aluminum garage doors.
Modernize your home with our popular line-up of aluminum and glass garage doors. The durable aluminum frame is available in a number of colors, including clear, black and bronze anodized, to complement your home style. Multiple glass options allow you to bring as much or as little natural light in as well as control the level of privacy.
ALUMINUM & GLASS GARAGE DOORS
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are constructed with aluminum and glass panels, lending a clean and modern aesthetic to any home or building. Avante® doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on hardware. The collection offers two models, the Avante AV and the Avante AX. Both models are characterized by the following features:
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are manufactured in the United States by expert craftspeople. These glass and aluminum doors can be built with tempered glass (optional insulated glass), acrylic, polygal or solid aluminum frame panels. The replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-free aluminum retainer protects your garage (or any other room where your door is installed) from the outside elements.
Made of 2-1/8” durable commercial grade aluminum, making it virtually maintenance-free and long-lasting.
Integral section joint seal for further reduction of air and water infiltration.
Smooth flat frame edge design for a more contemporary look.
Reinforcing fin included on doors wider than 14’. Standard doors 12’ and under do not use built-in reinforcing fin. Usage on widths 12’2” to 14’ depend upon glass weight. WINDCODE® doors may vary.
Tongue and groove section.
Slanted beveled frame edge design for a classic look.
Reinforcing fin included on all doors.
Clopay® AVANTE® Collection garage doors make a stunning architectural focal point in houses and buildings, and have been featured in key home remodeling projects. Check out the videos below for an overview of the Avante® Collection, and a peek at the projects that feature this product.
AVANTE® Collection Overview. Learn more about Clopay’s popular aluminum and glass garage doors.
EPIC Development Home Remodel. See how Clopay’s AVANTE® door helped modernize a 1970s home.
The New American Home. Watch how architect Jeff Berkus and builder John Anderson selected Clopay’s AVANTE® Collection for their project.
House of Bryan on HGTV. See Clopay’s Avante Collection featured on House of Bryan on HGTV.
GRAY TINTED GLASS
BRONZE TINTED GLASS
WHITE LAMINATE GLASS
CLEAR ANODIZED (ALUMINUM PANEL)
FROSTED (SATIN ETCHED) GLASS OR FROSTED ACRYLIC
*Frosted is used in the AV/AVI models while Satin etched is used in the AX model. Both are very similar in appearance.