CANYON RIDGE® CARRIAGE HOUSE (4-LAYER)
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look overlay on a steel base.
Clopay’s Canyon Ridge® Carriage House 4-Layer garage doors add character and charm to your home. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, but these doors also provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors bring together the carriage house designs of the past and today’s technology, functionality, and energy efficiency. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite overlay available in Clear Cypress for Ultra-Grain® color options and in Mahogany for solid colors.
- Colors include Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 18.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- The door sample is shown in Medium Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High-performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked on primer and top coat.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC1A - WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC3A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC4A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC13A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC14A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
SPECIALTY GLASS OPTIONS
STEEL BASE DOOR MATERIALS
ULTRA-GRAIN® FINISH CLEAR CYPRESS OR SOLID COLOR STEEL
COMPOSITE OVERLAY MATERIALS
Composite Cladding and Overlay material options may be mixed and matched.
ULTRA-GRAIN® CYPRESS MEDIUM FINISH
ULTRA-GRAIN® CYPRESS WALNUT FINISH
ULTRA-GRAIN® CYPRESS SLATE FINISH
Two-tone option is available. One-color for the base layer (steel) and one color for the top layer (composite overlay).