CANYON RIDGE CARRIAGE HOUSE (5-LAYER)
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look composite overlays.
Add character and charm to your home with Clopay’s Canyon Ridge Carriage House (5-Layer) garage door. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, but these doors also provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage doors take inspiration from the coach house designs of yesteryear and bring them to life with today’s technology. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 5-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition Series Overview.
Customize your Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage door to make it your own. Designs, colors, textures, and windows create the perfect look. If you are in search of more color options, Clopa’s Color Blast Program allows you to select from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options or mix the perfect custom color.
SERIES 1 & 2 SOLID
SERIES 1 & 2 WINDOW DESIGNS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC1A - WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC3A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC4A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC13A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC14A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
SPECIALTY GLASS OPTIONS
COMPOSITE CLADDING MATERIALS
COMPOSITE OVERLAY MATERIALS
Composite Cladding and Overlay material options may be mixed and matched.