CANYON RIDGE® LOUVER
Insulated garage doors with composite louver overlays
Add charm to your home with plantation shutter style Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors. This versatile design perfectly complements coastal or colonial homes and is a standout piece on traditional exteriors or modern farmhouses. Get the look of authentic louver doors with the convenience of upward operation.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are inspired by plantation shutters. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for a truly authentic look. These doors feature:
- 5-layer steel base with faux wood cladding and overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Values up to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- Door sample shown in Slate Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
SERIES 4 & 5 WINDOW DESIGNS
COMPOSITE CLADDING/BASE MATERIALS
ULTRA-GRAIN® FINISH CLEAR CYPRESS OR SOLID COLOR STEEL
COMPOSITE OVERLAY MATERIALS
Steel surfaces have a woodgrain texture
Black and White available only in Mahogany.
Two-tone options available: One color for the base layer (Steel and Composite Cladding) and one color for the top layer (Composite Overlay).
Custom color available through ColorBlast® program.